FRIDAY NIGHT FEASTS
What happens when The Balaboosta Chef shows up at your house on a Friday night? What starts as a cooking class ends up as a perfectly executed dinner party!
Friday Night Feasts is the ultimate 2-for-1 deal, turning a highly personalized, relaxed night of cooking instruction for 3 people into a flawless dinner party for 3 couples by the end of the class. Sure, you could easily reserve a table for 6 somewhere in town, but for nearly the same price you could learn the skills to impress your Honey with a curated 5-course dinner menu cooked under The Balaboosta Chef's help and supervision. We do the menu planning, the grocery shopping and bring all the tools you need right to you, in the kitchen of your choice.
Click here to contact us and get started.
You and 2 friends begin a 2.5 hour cooking class, learning to prepare a 5-course menu from beginning to end, with perfectly timed execution, organized by The Balaboosta Chef
Your "Significant Others" arrive to a delicious appetizer, cooked by YOU, and a cocktail. They snack, sip and shmooze in the other room while you put the finishing touches on your meal
An impressive 5-course dinner for 6 is presented on the table. You relax and enjoy your food while The Balaboosta Chef cleans up and leaves you to bask in the well-deserved accolades
- Classes can be held in ANY kitchen of your choice
- The Balaboosta Chef will travel to most towns in Westchester and Lower Fairfield County. We are happy to travel to New York City and Long Island for an additional fee. Travel costs are based on distance from Armonk, New York at $60/hour round trip
PRICING / PAYMENT / CANCELLATION POLICY
- $175 per person (fee charged to cooking class participants ONLY, not significant others)
- Price of groceries is NOT INCLUDED in the rate of this class. Groceries will be purchased by The Balaboosta Chef and reimbursed by the participants on the day of the class. The average price of groceries is $115, depending on the menu
- Full payment is due in order to hold class date
- Full refund only given on cancellations made prior to 3 days of scheduled class
- Cash payment is welcome, but held to the same cancellation policy as credit